Experienced Full Stack developer committed to creating clean and maintainable code.
Worked extensively with bleeding edge web technologies.
Worked in an agile environment with a small team of developers.
Excellent French and English communication skills.
Interested in expanding knowledge and taking on new challenges.
- Refined system debugging skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Web-based software engineering
- Onboarding new developers and interns
- Emerged as front-end architect and lead developer
- Train and supervised the team for the rewrite and improvement of the UI in Polymer
- Proponent of test-driven development
- Experience with GIT version control
- Good API design knowledge
- Meticulous code reviewer
- Experience with Unix based operating systems
- Experience with Object-oriented and Functional programming
- Good grasp of Functional Reactive programming (RxJs, Rx.NET)
- Developed scalable frontend SPA with React, Polymer and TypeScript
Clemex Technologies – Longueuil, Quebec, CA
- Contribute to major refactoring and features enhancement on the entire stack
- Work with Python + Tensorflow in the backend and React + Typescript in the frontend
- Boost developers productivity and improve CI/CD infrasture by designing and migrating from TeamCity + TravisCI to GoCD
- Evaluate and architected tensorflow models production deployment strategy
Vuwall Technology – Pointe Claire, Quebec
- Created RESTful API using C#
- Developed Telnet Device detection microservice (C#, Rx.Net)
- Developed a web client to consume the API using AngularJS/RxJs/HTML5/Polymer/Redux/Mocha/Protractor/Cypress
- Wrote unit tests, e2e tests, restful tests, integration tests
- Added server push notifications using Websockets protocol and SignalR
(Open Source) PurplShip – Remote
- Architect and maintain PurplShip multi-carrier shipping API integration library
- Research on product market fit for potential monetization
- Working on creating a SDK for shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx...) API integration
- Automate and deployed a Saas offering powered by PurplShip
(Under Contract To) ShipexPro – Montreal, Quebec
- Created RESTful API using Python (Flask-RESTful)
- Develop a web client to consume the API using Polymer/HTML5/CSS3/Redux
- Implemented payment system using Stripe and Braintree
- Consume external API (DHL, Stripe)
- Wrote script for production and test Deployment on Heroku
Cégep Gérald-Godin - Sainte-Geneviève, Quebec
- Computer science. Initiation to advanced programming and Network configuration.
Université d'Annaba - Annaba, Algeria
- Algebra, Data Structure, Operating systems.